Monday, November 15, 2021

Update

It's been a while since I've continued my journey as a service writer so let's dive in...

11/25/2021 I found out I had Covid. I had to spend quite a bit of time at home in isolation so as not to get others sick as well. The week my body decided to betray me was the week before the guys left for SEMA in Las Vegas. From what I gather they all had a fun time with lots of things there to keep them busy and on the go. New connections were made and ideas of how to stay ahead of the game I am sure were welcomed. 

Being that I was at home away from everyone there is not much to say other than take care of yourselves, drink plenty of water and eat healthily. My case of covid was simple and I recovered fairly fast. It is nothing I would like to do again but it could have been WAY worse.

Thank you for the read and I will continue to do my part in telling you how things go from behind the grease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays and New Year

Its that time again, yep the Holidays. Folks are getting visits and time with family. Getting delicious food and new memories to look back o...